Lords and ladies you are cordially invited to the Kingdom of Fairytales for your very own Fairytale Adventure Challenge Party. It’s the dream mix of fairytale themed games, challenges, activities, storytelling and music for young Dukes and Damsels.
Featuring Dragons, Trolls, Unicorns and of course Hero’s and Heroines, there are also puppets, riddles, puzzles and adventure that will delight and inspire girls and boys of all ages and abilities.
What happens at a Fairy Tale and Legends Adventure Challenge Party?
Based on a one-hour party, this lively and immersive experience involves magical fun and fantasy, allowing your apprentice kingdom goers to become the heros and heroines of their story!
- Fairytale challenges and games including Dragon egg and spoon relay, Dragon statues and baby dragon capturing practice.
- Learn the Fairytale kingdom song and dance to “Show me the Way to Dragon Meadow” and perform it to parents at the end of the party.
- Work together to solve the riddles and clues so that you can defeat the trolls and dragons and rescue the Knight.
- Make and decorate their own Dragon Mask to take home….
How it works?
We can come to a venue of your choice or introduce you to one of our partner venues. To find out more, download our information pack here or contact us here to enquire about date availability or further information.
Standard package – cost from £350 (inc. vat)
- Host party entertainer character / performer who will run the fun for the whole party
- All music and PA system equipment
- All props, games and creative resources
- Graduation certificates for all children to take home specially presented to them certifying them as fully fledged hero’s and heroines.
Recommended timetable based on a 2hr party:
00.00hr – Guests arrive and our party entertainer leads 45mins of entertainment
00.35hrs – Entertainer leads 15min craft activities/calm down session
00.45 hrs – More fairytale fun, games and anthem of the Kingdom. More puppetry, photo opportunities dragon-tastic games will leave the young Prince and Princesses as fully fledged Kingdom-goers!
Some things you might want to think about/ discuss with us/ add on:
- Depending on the age and number of children then appropriate equipment,different activities and games will/can be used.
- Number of children – ideally between 15 – 30 but additional children can be accommodated.
- Venue – we are happy to come to a venue of your choice or we can suggest a few that we have existing relationships with.
- Party food – if you are looking for an easy no fuss solution then we can provide food boxes and party bags. Our party food bags contain fairytale related items that encourage creativity and fun. Different food and party bag options are available but a birthday tea box, including sandwich and savoury treats, fruit and sweet treats (made to suit special tastes and dietary requirements.) Cost: £4 per child
- Party bags: can be provided, and will include fairytale-themed creative toys and activities. Cost: £4 per child
Things you need to know
Our children’s entertainers hold full, enhanced CRB checks and are experienced performers and entertainers who love to make children smile and capture their imagination! They will immerse themselves in your child’s birthday experience, making their enjoyment the number one priority!
All of our party hosts love to inspire children with their creativity and imagination and above all make a fun, happy party for them. (Please note you will not necessarily have the party entertainer who is in the photograph on the marketing material.)
To check available dates and for more information Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01925 756700
If you would like to make an enquiry about your amazing child’s birthday party please contact us with your party information and dates here and we can check availability and you can secure your child’s fantastic party date…….