INTERGALACTIC ADVENTURE CHALLENGE PARTY
A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, an amazing party of INTERGALACTIC proportions was created for younglings who love Space, astronauts, star wars and star trekking!! It’s the perfect mix of space themed games, challenges, activities and dancing from another dimension, ideal for your budding astronauts, scientists and space fans.
Guests can party like they are in another world….complete their own moon walk, trek across the universe and enjoy a party that is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
These interactive, themed parties are designed to capture the imagination of youngsters aged 3-8 years with active, themed games,challenges, storytelling, music and moonwalking moves.
What happens at an Intergalactic Adventure Challenge Party?
Based on a two-hour party, this lively and immersive experience involves universal fun and fantasy, UFOs and Aliens; your guests are guaranteed to take the force with you……
- Take part in intergalactic challenges designed to engage all budding astronauts.
- Trek across the Universe with Buzz the Nasa astronaut and try out their best moonwalks!
- Solve the puzzle of the Moon landing….
- Decorate and dress up in their own space helmets….
How it works?
We can come to a venue of your choice or introduce you to one of our partner venues. To find out more, download our information pack here or contact us here to enquire about date availability or further information.
Standard package – cost from £195 (inc. vat)
- Party entertainer/ performer who will run the fun for the whole party
- All music and PA system equipment
- All props, games and creative resources
Recommended timetable based on a 2hr party:
00.00hr – 45mins of ‘Out of this World’ entertainment!
00.45hrs – Entertainer leads 15min craft activities/calm down session
01.00 hrs – Party food! (served by you)
01.30 hrs – Happy Birthday song and recap
01.40 hrs – Intergalactic Disco! Buzz the astronaut will take young astronaut trainees on more rocket fulled games and challenges and children can practice their moonwalking skills, performing the Star Trekking song and dance before parents collect them to bring them down to Earth!
Some things you might want to think about/ discuss with us/ add on:
- Depending on the age and number of children then appropriate equipment, different activities and games will/can be used.
- Number of children – ideally between 15 – 30 but additional children can be accommodated with an additional performer / entertainer (charge applies).
- Venue – we are happy to come to a venue of your choice or we can suggest a few that we have existing relationships with.
- Party food – if you are looking for an easy no fuss solution then we can provide food boxes and party bags. Our party food bags contain space related items that encourage creativity and fun. Different food and party bag options are available but a birthday tea box, including sandwich and savoury treats, fruit and sweet treats (made to suit special tastes and dietary requirements.) Cost: £4 per child
- Party bags: can be provided, and will include space-themed creative toys and activities. Cost: £4 per child
Things you need to know
Our children’s entertainers hold full, enhanced CRB checks and are experienced performers and entertainers who love to make children smile and capture their imagination! They will immerse themselves in your child’s birthday experience, making their enjoyment the number one priority!
All of our party hosts love to inspire children with their creativity and imagination and above all make a fun, happy party for them. (Please note you will not necessarily have the party entertainer who is in the photograph on the marketing material.)
To talk to us in more detail about your party requirements or check available
dates email us on email@example.com or call us on 01925 756700