HOCUS POCUS ADVENTURE CHALLENGE, WIZARD THEMED PARTY
Abracadabra…..Shizzam…..Wizz….Slime……Merlin’s beard it’s a fantastic Hocus Pocus Adventure Challenge Party!!
If you have a raving Harry Potter fan then the Hocus Pocus Adventure Challenge, wizard themed birthday party is an exciting entertainment package for a special birthday party!
Let Magic Merlin take you to your own exciting Wizard School. It’s the perfect mix of wizardry themed games, challenges, activities and Spell binding dancing designed to capture the imagination of young witches and wizards.
Full of sorcery, slime and science, they will mix potions, play wizard games and complete the challenges in order to earn their title of Whizz kid wizard from Merlin their Wizard headmaster!
What happens at a Hocus Pocus Adventure Challenge Party?
Based on a two-hour party, this lively and immersive experience involves magical fun and fantasy, allowing your apprentice witches and wizards to become fully fledged magic masters!
- Take part in Merlin’s special Hocus Pocus spells and challenges designed to captivate all his apprentices.
- Learn the Abracadbra song, anthem and dance moves and perform them with Merlin himself!
- Learn how to do a magical spell with your wand and take part in the broomstick riding workshop….
- Make their own slime to take home with them…
How it works?
We can come to a venue of your choice or introduce you to one of our partner venues. To find out more, download our information pack here or contact us here to enquire about date availability or further information.
Standard package – cost from £220 (inc. vat)
- Host party entertainer character / performer who will run the fun for the whole party
- All music and PA system equipment
- All props, themed games and creative resources
Recommended timetable based on a 2hr party:
00.00hr – 45mins of Wizard entertainment
00.45hrs – Entertainer leads craft activities
01.00 hrs – Party food! (served by you)
01.30 hrs – Happy Birthday song and recap
01.40 hrs – More wizardry fun, games & Abracadabra anthem
Merlin will help his young apprentices to perfect their wizard mastery, have photo opportunities and dance to the magic moves!
Some things you might want to think about/ discuss with us/ add on:
- Depending on the age and number of children then appropriate equipment, different activities and games will/can be used.
- Number of children – ideally between 15 – 30 but additional children can be accommodated with an additional entertainer / performer.
- Venue – we are happy to come to a venue of your choice or we can suggest a few that we have existing relationships with.
- Party food – if you are looking for an easy no fuss solution then we can provide food boxes and party bags. Our party food bags contain wizard related items that encourage creativity and fun. Different food and party bag options are available but a birthday tea box, including sandwich and savoury treats, fruit and sweet treats (made to suit special tastes and dietary requirements.) Cost: £4 per child
- Party bags: can be provided, and will include wizard-themed creative toys and activities. Cost: £4 per child
Things you need to know
Our children’s entertainers hold full, enhanced CRB checks and are experienced performers and entertainers who love to make children smile and capture their imagination! They will immerse themselves in your child’s birthday experience, making their enjoyment the number one priority!
All of our party hosts love to inspire children with their creativity and imagination and above all make a fun, happy party for them. (Please note you will not necessarily have the party entertainer who is in the photograph on the marketing material.)
To talk to us in more detail about your party requirements or check available dates Email us on email@example.com or call us on 01925 756700
If you would like to make an enquiry about your amazing child’s birthday party please contact us with your party information and dates here and we can check availability and you can secure your child’s fantastic party date…….