Treasure hunt for Kids Halloween Party Fun
Looking for a fun activity for the kids for Halloween? Are you organising a kids Halloween party?
Got the neighbours kids coming around? Looking for an alternative to trick or treating to the kids this year?
Then use the Hocus Pocus Interactive Treasure Hunt!! Easy to set up and run…super fun!! Ready-made 45 minute activity for small or large groups of children, can be done indoors in an in any space.
Merlin the Wizard teaches the children how to be Wizards, delivers their video clue riddles so they can find the puzzle pieces and teaches them the wizard anthem! He also leads them in their broomstick and wand training and wizard puzzle challenge and congratulates them on becoming successful wizards as they have completed their treasure hunt!
Includes videos, clues, song and dance, puzzle cards, instructions and certificates….
Access your treasure hunt videos and download printables now….
Access your amazing treasure hunt now!!!!
What you’ll get:
- 7 Video Clues by Merlin the Wizard
- Broom Riding song and dance on video taught by Merlin the wizard
- Cauldron puzzle instruction video by Merlin the Wizard
- Secure access to all video links playable on all devices.(access for 1 year 365 days)
- Instructions and set up guide PDF
- Clue cards PDF printable
- Cauldron Puzzles PDF printable
- Certificates of achievement printable
- A complete, fun, tried and tested treasure hunt perfect for lovers of witches and wizards.
“The Hocus Pocus Treasure Hunt is great! We used it for my daughters 7thbirthday party with a group of 10 kids and it worked really well. They were transfixed by Merlin the Wizard ‘skyping’ them (so they thought!) and loved the activities like learning how to cast a spell and the flying on a broomstick song. Easy to prepare as long as you read the instructions thoroughly well in advance and simple to run -it’s all done for you!! Highly recommended!” Mum to 7 year old
- Recommended for children aged 2-8 years, for individuals and small groups or larger groups up to 30 children (which you can divide into teams)
- Can be done indoors or outdoors.
- Please note when choosing your device for video playback, the larger your screen and the louder your speakers, the better the video hosting experience will be, particularly for large groups of children.
- This digital product requires printing of at least 7 clue cards and accompanying puzzle on an A4 sheet, multiplied by the number of children or teams taking part in the activity.
- This product is for private use only and the purchasing license allows for use up to 10 times during 1 year access.
- For commercial use of the product please contact us for appropriate licensing.
HOW THE ACTIVITY WORKS……
For questions or to contact us go here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like The Elf Adventure Treasure hunt here