GGGRRR! IT’S A DINO DISCO!
Looking for a fun-filled hands-on party of prehistoric proportions? The Dino Disco birthday bash is ROARING good fun! It’s the perfect mix of dinosaur themed crafts, activities and dancing.
Guests can party like it’s 65million years ago and learn to ‘walk the dinosaur’ from their very own Jurassic pal GrrRRRrrRrreg, the friendly T-Rex.
These interactive parties are designed to capture the imagination of youngsters aged 3-8 years with creative crafts, games and disco moves.
What happens at a Dino Disco Party?
Based on a two-hour party, this lively and immersive experience promises fun, fancy dress and fossils. Your guests will:
- Take part in prehistoric party games (‘Doyouthinkhesaurus?!’)
- Take on Greggggg the Disco Dancing Dinosaur with your best dance moves!
- Beat Greggg at the Match of the Day Penalty Shoot out!
- Create their own dino bone or design a fossil to take home
- Learn the latest prehistoric stomp dance moves and perform them with your explorer Gus and Gregggg himself!
How it works?
We can come to a venue of your choice or introduce you to one of our partner venues. To find out more, download our information pack here or contact us here to enquire about date availability or further information.
Standard package – cost from £230 (inc. vat)
- DJ Host party entertainer/ performer who will run the fun for the whole party
- All music and PA system equipment
- All props, games and creative resources
- A special guest appearance, disco dancing, games and photo opportunity with our Dino mascot GGrrreg the T-Rex
- Travel within North West England. We do cover others areas, but there may be slight variation in cost depending on your location. Please contact us to see if we cover your area.
Recommended timetable based on a 2hr party:
00.00hr Guests arrive & our party entertainer leads 45mins of entertainment
00.45hrs Entertainer leads 15min prehistoric craft activities/calm down session
01.00 hrs Party food!
01.30 hrs Happy Birthday song and recap
01.40 hrs Dino Disco! Children can practice the skills there dance moves and enjoy fun with our dino mascot.
Some things you might want to think about/ discuss with us/ add on:
- Depending on the age and number of children then appropriate equipment, different activities and games will/can be used.
- Number of children – ideally between 15 – 30 but additional children can be accommodated.
- Venue – we are happy to come to a venue of your choice or we can suggest a few that we have existing relationships with.
- Party food – if you are looking for an easy no fuss solution then we can provide food boxes and party bags. Our party food bags contain dino related items that encourage creativity and fun. Different food and party bag options are available but a birthday tea box, including sandwich and savoury treats, fruit and sweet treats (made to suit special tastes and dietary requirements.) Cost: £4 per child
- Guest giveaways – as an alternative to party bags and to make your life easier we can provide each child with an inflatable Dino Disco Stick such as the one pictured (may be different colours). These retail from £3.99 but we can provide them at a wholesale cost to our party customers of £1.60 per child. These must be booked at least 7 days in advance and are subject to stock availability.
Things you need to know
Our children’s entertainers hold full, enhanced CRB checks and are experienced performers and entertainers who love to make children smile and capture their imagination! They will immerse themselves in your child’s birthday experience, making their enjoyment the number one priority!
All of our party hosts love to inspire children with their creativity and imagination and above all make a fun, happy party for them. (Please note you will not necessarily have the party entertainer who is in the photograph on the marketing material.)
To talk to us in more detail about your party requirements or check available dates please Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01925 756700.