Do you love a cracker joke?
Here we have put together 24 of our favourite Christmas cracker jokes – one for every day of Advent!!
1. Why was the turkey in the pop group?
Because he was the only one with drumsticks!
2 What do you call a boomerang that does not come back
3.What do snowmen wear on their heads?
(Kieran ‘K’ Cope)
4. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose
5. Two snowmen were standing in a field. One said, “Can you smell carrots?”
(Pete Potty Mumford)
6. What’s a dog’s favourite carol?
Bark, the herald angels sing
7. What do snowmen have for breakfast?
8. What do you give a dog for Christmas?
A mobile bone
9. What does Father Christmas do when his elves misbehave?
He gives them the sack
10. Why did the pony have to gargle?
Because it was a little horse
11. Why are Christmas trees very bad at knitting?
Because they always drop their needles
12. What is good King Wenceslas favourite pizza?
One that’s deep-pan, crisp and even
13. What do you call a train loaded with toffee?
A chew chew train
14. Why couldn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas party?
He had no body to go with
15.Why did no-one bid for Rudolph and Blitzen on eBay?
Because they were two deer
16. How do snowmen get around?
By riding an ‘icicle
17. Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy
18. What is the best Christmas present?
A broken drum, you can’t beat it!
19. What has four legs but can’t walk?
20. What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”?
Santa walking backwards
21. What do you call a blind reindeer?
No eye deer
22. What’s round and bad tempered?
A vicious circle
23. How do you know if Santa’s been in your garden shed?
You’ve got three extra hoes
24. What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?