Amazing Christmas party activity game hosted by Tiny the Elf …
The Elf Adventure Treasure Hunt is a brilliant for nurseries, schools, charities, kids clubs and parents.
This product will entertain your children, from 1 child to 30 children.
Get ready for your Elf-tastic Christmas party activity!
Access video clues via our online portal on your device, screen or interactive whiteboard for teachers.
Print 7 clue cards, puzzle pieces and you’re ready to play!
Product includes –
- Full set up instructions PDF
- 7 x clue cards ready to play
- PDFs for puzzle pieces, ready to print
- PDFs for certificates of achievement, ready to print.
- 7 x clue videos from Tiny the Elf PLUS the Elf March video PLUS how to do the puzzle challenge video by Tiny Elf Plus Congratulations video by Tiny the Elf!
All you need is the link (phone or device with internet or 4G or similar) and to self print 7 clue cards and A4 puzzle sheets (1 per child or team). Then you can set up your treasure hunt in a matter of minutes and get great entertainment for your children and their friends.
Tiny the Elf also teaches them some Elf skills and The Elf March song and dance as well as testing them with clues, to then go and find in your designated treasure hunt area, inside or out. You’re in control. And remember, you can do it many many times throughout the one year access. Meaning for schools you can use for multiple classes or groups.
- Please note you are required to print your own PDF’s and so will need access to a printer to use this product fully. Minimum requirements for printing are 7 x A4 treasure point cards and 1 set of A 4 sheet with the puzzle per child / team . With the option to also print more puzzle pieces and certificates per child.
- You will also need access to wifi or your own mobile data to access the video clues.